Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcome to Third Grade!

Welcome to Third Grade! You are going to have a great year! My name is Mrs. Ford and I will be teaching with Mrs. Sosa. I will be teaching Math and Science which are the two subjects I absolutely love! This will be my second year teaching at CT and my 12th year to teach. It is hard to believe I have been teaching that long because every year is a new adventure and I enjoy what I do!
Zoe the class pet

There are a few things I should share about myself to let you get to know me better. I am married and have one daughter named Lillie who will be in first grade at CT. (I am sure you will be seeing her around.) I also have LOTS of pets and love animals. We have two classroom pets, 2 guinea pigs. (Charlie and Zoe) At home I have one dog named Maddie, a cat name Chloe and a turtle named Shelly. Lillie has two frogs in her room named Alli and Amanda. I also enjoy using the computer and creating things. I love to Scrapbook and go to Starbucks!

One of the main reasons I set up this blog was because I take a lot of pictures and I want your parents to get to see what we are doing in the classroom. I will post the pictures and activities on here and you or your parents can post comments if you would like.

I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you during this 2010-2011 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment